Material: 100% kevlar fiber
Construction: braided line
Fusion point: 800~900 °F / 427~482 °C
Kevlar doesn't melt like nylon or polyester. It decomposes at high temperature.
The Braided Kevlar Line is made of 100% Dupont Material Kelvar Fiber which is of high strength, high harness, high toughness and high abrasion resistance.
Construction of Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes the string / cord much more durable, and it won't unravel like twisted line.
Tough String! Every Kevlar Fiber is of high tensile strength. It exerts much higher strength in the same diameter.
Cut-Resistance! It helps avoid snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges. it is also highly resistant to abrasion, to chemicals (especially acids, and alkalis.)
Fishing accessory line, shooting Line
Kite flying: Kite Fixing / Dragging Line for Giant Kites, Show Kites, Kitesurfing
Camping: Tarp ridge lines / tent guy line / bear bagging / Ultralight backpacking
Survival gear, emergency / repair cord, outdoor activities , extreme sports
Climbing / Rigging / Arborist accessories
Plant support, gardening work, decoration hanging, creative projects, etc
Our Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order.
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us.
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money.
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7 Tickets and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.